Founded in 2011, by Djuro Kolundzija (President and Founder) CargoX earned its status as the premier carrier in the Midwest by providing its customers with superior service that exceeded their expectations. Initially founded with just a few trucks, CargoX has expanded and now operates a large fleet of tractors and trailers out of its headquarters in nearby Hobart, IN.
CargoX strives to understand what each of its customer’s value in a transportation company enabling them to be a business partner that can be counted on for on-time, safe delivery. Part of CargoX founding philosophy is to treat people fairly and do what’s right. CargoX drivers respect these rules and recommend CargoX to other Independent contractors.
CargoX is 100% owner operator company, that is focused on their Independent contractors, and offers great pay package.
Get to Know CargoXThe Premiere Cargo Carrier in the Midwest
- We are trusted by over 500 customers for their cargo shipping needs including AFN, FedEx, Coyote, Panther, Wagner, and RR Donnelley, etc.
- We are 100% Owner/Operator meaning our drivers are self-motivate for your success.
- We provide competitive wages for our drivers ensuring motivated contractors which benefits are customers.
- We haul anywhere in the 48 States. Our drivers are available 24/7 to meet whatever you demands require.
- We haul any cargo from food and beverage items, machinery, and building supplies.